Career Opportunity As Managing Director Pakistan WAPDA Foundation
Pakistan WAPDA Foundation (PWF) is managing different projects for the welfare of WAPDA employees Headed by Managing Director is looking for an individual having a dynamic personality with the ability/capacity to run this organization efficiently. And men and women from all over Pakistan can apply online for Career Opportunity As Managing Directors. Managing Director Pakistan WAPDA Foundation job post date is 19-10-2022.
The appointment will be on an agreement term of initially for a period of one year (extendable subject to satisfactory execution) up to a maximum of 03 years or up to the age of 64 years whichever is earlier.
MA / M.Sc / MBA / B.Sc Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical / Civil) from HEC recognized university.
AGE / ELIGIBILITY
Maximum 62 years / Retired WAPDA / PEPCO / NTDC worker popularity
Post qualification experience of 03 years as Chief Engineer / Director General or General Manager in BPS-20 or equivalent post.
- Awareness about PPRA Rules.
- Result-oriented, highly organized, and motivated.
- Excellent analytical, writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Prudent decision-making.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
Managing Director (PWF) will be responsible for the following:
- Evolving strategies and plans for business development & enhancing the scheme of PWF.
- Managing current business operations and exercising necessary administrative and financial power for implementing decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Developing all policies and procedures for the PWF.
- Achieving objectives set by the Board of Directors.
- Creating and overseeing a viable business plan that envisages the sales and marketing strategy, financial background, and projected profit and loss statement.
REGIONAL / PROVINCIAL QUOTA
MODE OF APPLYING
- Typed applications along with a detailed CV with copies of testimonials should reach the address given below on or before 03.11.2022 during office hours.
- Applications may also be sent through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of supporting documents.
- WAPDA Foundation offers equal opportunity to all genders.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.